Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 57 Antworten
und wurde 8.669 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cadfael Offline

13.05.2005 12:17
ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hello,

This thread has been installed for English - or Non-German - speaking Estrella-Fans from all over the world.

If you have any question or would like to tell something about your Estrella, please don't hesitate to write! Many of our German members write English very well. Your English doesn't need to be perfect! World-wide communication is much more important than perfect English!

If you would like to become member of our forum:
Click onto "Anmelden" on top of this page. Choose a nickname, a passwort and fill in your e-mail-address. "Abschicken", "Absenden" and "speichern" mean "Send"/"Store". You can login with "Login" and logout with "Ausloggen". The overview is "Forum Übersicht".
Your cookies have to be enabled! Otherwise get get problems to login.

If you have enroled and want to answer someone, click "antworten".
With "edit", you can edit your own message afterwards!

Best wishes
Andreas (Cadfael)
Achtung, dies ist die Stellungnahme eines notorisch oberlehrerhaften und besserwisserischen Dummschwätzers

Dünnling Offline

13.05.2005 12:35
#2 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Cadfael,

that's a great idea. Maybe there are a few guys (or girls) who just did'nt write anything, becaus their German is even poorer than our English .
This could be the first step leading to an international forum for Estrella and W650. Jörg should think about that, when he is back.

By the way, your English is not bad (well, it's better than mine, I think).

kind regards to our international Estrella Fans,

Andreas (Dünnling)

Cadfael Offline

14.05.2005 10:42
#3 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Rodorinx / Japanese riders,

you told me in an e-mail that recently the drivers license system has been changed and that it has become easyer to get the license for riding big bikes in Japan. Do you think that this will cause the end of the Estrella in Japan?

Kind regards
Andreas
Achtung, dies ist die Stellungnahme eines notorisch oberlehrerhaften und besserwisserischen Dummschwätzers

Rodorinx Offline

15.05.2005 06:17
#4 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

>Do you think that this will cause the end of the Estrella in Japan?

Hello Andreas,

I don't think so. Because I think that Estrella is the rare bike in 250cc class in Japan.And it is cheaper(duty of an automobile inspection is not imposed) than big bike to hold. Also the reasons are, it is easy to customize, there are many parts to customize in the market, and Comfortable to ride as daily use. As I have mentioned in e-mail, I would keep on riding Estrella even if I buy a big bike.

I would like to hear from another opinion from Japanese riders.

Best regards,

Rodorinx

Claire Offline

19.05.2005 12:38
#5 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi from New Zealand. My name is Claire and I have just purchased a beautiful 1994 Estrella.
The bike was imported into NZ in 1997 from Germany by a German guy living here. I believe it is the only one in NZ. It has only doen 3000kms.
I have many questions but not sure if I have grasped the thread in English concept and unfortunatly I don't speak or understand any German. Anyway lets give it a whirl.

Regards

Claire

Cadfael Offline

19.05.2005 13:39
#6 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Claire,

and welcome to our forum! Nice surprise to hear about a German BJ250A2 in New Zealand!

You are welcomed to ask what ever you'd like to know!
We haven't divided the English-Thread into different items so far because we are just right at the start of our bilingual forum. Many of our German members speak English very well - so don't hesitate!

Best regards
Andreas

P.S.: You'll get a "private mail" soon because I'd like to know some "statistic things" from you (I'm the provider of the http://www.bj250.de website). An envelope will flash on top of the site ...

uli estrella Offline

19.05.2005 14:40
#7  Antworten

Snoopy 2 Offline

19.05.2005 15:16
#8 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
hier klicken - click here - cliquez ici - klik herop

The Estrella side is getting better and better - I´m impressed.
Also about the reaction from New Zealand.
I hope we will see some pictures next time.
Mabe for Cadfael to plan a TNZT...

Cadfael Offline

20.05.2005 04:58
#9 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Claire,

What I can already tell you:
The story you were told is true. It's indeed a German Estrella BJ250A2 from 1994 (as you can see by the identification number).

We haven't heard of any other Estrellas in New Zealand or Australia so far.
In England "lives" another Estrella (BJ250E) - a grey import. It is said that some Estrellas were brought to Canada - but we couldn't verify ...

Best regards
Andreas

Claire Offline

20.05.2005 06:16
#10 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi

Well as you can imagine there is very little I know about the Estrella because they were never sold here in NZ or in Australia either. In fact from what I have seen on the internet they only seem to be in parts of Europe and lots in Japan.

I see from this site that they are still being manufactured, is that still in the 250cc format? Do you have trouble getting parts for your Estrellas or do many Kawaskai single parts fit?

Thank you to Andreas and anyone else involved in this website it has been a great find for me.

I look forward to many more chats.

Bye

Claire

uli estrella Offline

20.05.2005 07:56
#11  Antworten

Claire Offline

21.05.2005 10:45
#12 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Thanks Uli Estrella

That is very reassuring to know.

Do they sell the new Estrellas in Germany?

Claire

uli estrella Offline

21.05.2005 10:53
#13  Antworten

Cadfael Offline

22.05.2005 00:54
#14 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hello,

received an email this night from Japan.
Hope Michito will manage to enrole and enter the forum now!
I already had a little chat with him on the Japanese "Estrella Fan" website.

C U
Andreas

Estrellitan Offline

22.05.2005 03:04
#15 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi! Andreas! At last I've been just able to log in. Thank you very much for your kindness.
Regarding the japanese "Estrella fan site", it seems it doesn't work well, because many
times, it can't be connected. And I don't know why your message and mine have been deleted.
I suppose the site controler would like to avoid communication by English in "the site" and
if anybody likes to do that, he may say "Please visit ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH and it's only for offering opportunity" If a lot of thread in English in the site, a few fans may
not read it.

Now looking forward to next opportunity.

Thank you and best rgds

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz