Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 57 Antworten
und wurde 8.669 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Estrellitan Offline

22.05.2005 10:20
#16 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

First, in Japan a 250cc motorcycle is cheaper and more economic than "over 250cc class", and the Estrella's shape; new classic style? is very welcomed to limited? people in Japan. Secondly for the simple and basic structure: single cylinder, enough after market parts, it's easier to customize. It may be a small market and it's not so expected for manufactures, but Estrella will alive I think. I don't know by when kawasaki motor continue to produce as it is. It's a very rare and long life bike in Japan. I think it may be developed to "Twin cyclinders and twin silencers" for example. I'm sure Kawasaki could develope the fine "Twin Estrella". How do you think?

Estrellitan

Cadfael Offline

22.05.2005 10:25
#17 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Already 2 Japanese and 1 Kiwi writer! Great!

Hi Michito / Estrellitan!
Could you send the provider a short email in Japanese and ask him if English communication / comments really aren't welcome? Well; it says "Free BBS" ...
Maybe it was only a technical problem? Our forum works well at the moment, but we had some major problems some weeks ago too here!
I have heard that it generally is VERY difficult to get into contact with Japanese persons - if you don't speak Japanese. So, I'm very happy that we got into contact with Rodorinx and you!

You say that the Estrella is a rare bike in Japan?
But there must have been about 50.000 in Japan?! That's pretty much compared to the 2.500 (now 1.500 left) in Germany!

Best regards
Andreas
Achtung, dies ist die Stellungnahme eines notorisch oberlehrerhaften und besserwisserischen Dummschwätzers

Estrellitan Offline

22.05.2005 11:10
#18 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi! Good morning, Andreas! Regarding a language problem, I should say.
Almost japanese we learn English for 6 years in junior high and high, and depends on a person, more 2 or 4 years in college or Univ., but in generally
English is not so commun and a communication by English it would be difficult for us. So even if a "Free BBS", only japanese is welcomed, but English is ???. If I were the site controler, I'll not delete our messages. I may ask
the matter in the site.

Thank you and best rgds.

Estrellitan

Cadfael Offline

22.05.2005 12:18
#19 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Claire,

Our female W650 and Estrella riders think up a lot of "funny names" for themselves. Like "Leader of the XYZ Chapter" ...

As you are the only known Estrella rider in your are:
I think you have the right to call yourself
"Leader of the Estrella Chapter Australia & South Pacific!"
Doesn't this sound good?

Rodorinx and Estrellitan have to fight out who the
"Leader of the Estrella Chapter Asia and North Pacific" is ...

Best regards
Andreas
Achtung, dies ist die Stellungnahme eines notorisch oberlehrerhaften und besserwisserischen Dummschwätzers

Steve Dabbeljuh Offline

22.05.2005 12:53
#20 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Domina on Wheels

Is it necessary to open our "other sides" so early?

w-paolo Offline

22.05.2005 12:57
#21 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Yeah, indeed. THIS early Outing is heaven-shouting !

Paul Mc W.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Der Verkehrsminister warnt: "W-Fahren macht süchtig bzw. es erzeugt suchtähnliche Zustände !"
_________________________________________________________________________________

Steve Dabbeljuh Offline

22.05.2005 13:25
#22 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
heaven-shouting

And this is another "other side" of our (sometimes) bizarre community...

P.S. Answering to "Der Verkehrsminister warnt..."
Dear Courier of Ode´s Wood and selfappointed Intercourse-Minister: Say it in English, please!

w-paolo Offline

22.05.2005 13:37
#23 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
...(sometimes) ...

Why > sometimes < ???

Always !

The Paul.
Der Verkehrsminister warnt: "W-Fahren macht süchtig bzw. es erzeugt suchtähnliche Zustände !"

ursula Offline

22.05.2005 13:49
#24 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

as far as I know nowbody here calls herself Dow-Leader.
I think you shouldn`t take everything out of context dear Andreas .
IMO since you don`t understand a thing about DOW you should just let it go and stop prattling about something you will never understand.

Actually we don`t need a leader because we are all wonderful and we can just have fun because of what we are - we don`t need all that I'm better/biger/faster behaviourism

W650 - DoW und WWL-Befugte

Sorglos eilen wir in den Abgrund,nachdem wir etwas vor uns aufgebaut haben,was uns hindert,ihn zu sehen
(Blaise Pascal >Gedanken<
)

w-paolo Offline

22.05.2005 14:12
#25 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

I suppose You forgot some smileys in Your explanation, my Dear.

The Paul.

Cadfael Offline

22.05.2005 14:18
#26 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Ursula,

I don't want to extend this - especially because this is our only thread for English speakers.
But what's the translation of "WWL-Befugte und Anführerin des Pott-Chapters DOW"?
Please send me a PM if I'm wrong ...

You also ignored the ""!
Maybe YOU shouldn`t take everything out of context dear Ursula?
I only bought my Estrellas because I need this "I'm better/biger/faster behaviourism"!

Andreas

Steve Dabbeljuh Offline

22.05.2005 17:20
#27 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

I hope for Ursula that we only got her "on the wrong foot",
because there was no real problem with the "context" and absolutely nothing
with "better/bigger/faster".
Sorry, Claire and other foreign guests, even in this special thread
we can´t stop struggling a little bit... but in a way that made our forum rather popular!

Back to the Estrellas now!

w-paolo Offline

22.05.2005 17:58
#28 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
...Ursula...

By the way: we call her URSULEYKA.
But that's another story.

Regards to all friends in our neighbourhoods:
Japan, New-Zealand, Australia and last but not least NORWAY.
You all get 12 Points.

The Paul.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Der Verkehrsminister warnt: "W-Fahren macht süchtig bzw. es erzeugt suchtähnliche Rauschzustände !"
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Claire Offline

23.05.2005 08:20
#29 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hey I kind of liked the idea of being President of the New Zealand/Australasian Chapter! Perhaps I could include all Pacific Islands and I could get a salary increase and perhaps a servant or two!!!

I'm not sure about the trying to be bigger/better/faster especilly as every other motorbike on the motorway overtakes me. Life is pretty boring when you take yourself too seriously.

Hey Kiwis can Fly (well at least hit 100kpm with a tail wind)!

Queen Claire of the Royal Kingdom of Estrella!

pelegrino Offline

23.05.2005 08:28
#30 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
...Life is pretty boring when you take yourself too seriously...
That's it!

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz