Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 57 Antworten
und wurde 8.669 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
ursula Offline

25.05.2005 06:51
#46 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Yes that does sound like another story!!!!

Sure is

I think in fact there are some W's in New Zealand.
You should check out http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/W650riders/ . Unfortunately you'll have to register to read the messages.But I think I read someone from NZ there.

In Antwort auf:
I hadn't ridden for years and then just decided that my life was not complete without a bike in it.

Same with me - and it feels so good to ride again

How old are your kids?? My youngest is 6 and has just proudly ridden his first Tour when we all went to the 'big' annual meeting.

Unfortunately we have three of them, so one has always to be left behind unless we find a friend to come along - but they are ever so happy when we take them for a ride .

Nice to have you with us, Claire - looks as if we can look forward to some nice chats
BTW there actually is a chat on this site every wednesday night , starting at 9 pm local time - if you click on the
'w650.de' right on top of this page you'll get to the main site . On top of the 'forum' button you'll find one that reads ' chat'
You'll always find some of us there on Wednesdays . I'd be happy to welcome you there one evening.

CU
Ursula
W650 - DoW und WWL-Befugte

und ich sag trotzdem meine Meinung !!

ursula Offline

25.05.2005 08:20
#47 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

hi claire
checking the list on W riders registry I actually found one W650 in Wellington

W650 - DoW und WWL-Befugte

und ich sag trotzdem meine Meinung !!

Claire Offline

25.05.2005 08:55
#48 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hallo Ursula

I had a quick look at that link but didn't log in. I will have another look at this tomorrow.

My kids are 6 and 7. In fact I'm just heading out for a school meeting.

Do your kids go to a a State school or Steiner school?

Talk soon

C

uli estrella Offline

25.05.2005 09:01
#49  Antworten

Cadfael Offline

25.05.2005 11:01
#50 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Kia Ora Uli,

Thanx for installing it!

I already changed the link on the Estrella website to the overview of the "International Estrella Forum".

Viele Gruesse
Andreas
Achtung, dies ist die Stellungnahme eines notorisch oberlehrerhaften und besserwisserischen Dummschwätzers

Claire Offline

25.05.2005 11:45
#51 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hallo

Thanks for pointing it out.

C

Cadfael Offline

25.05.2005 16:17
#52 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hello Rodorinx,

thanx for translating my message in the Japanese Forum!

Well; let's see if any Japanese rider who doesn't speak English will "use" you as a mediator between our languages! You'll be experts in German Estrellas afterwards!
Learning by translating - so to say!

Thank you to you and Estrellitan for your efforts!
Best regards
Andreas
Achtung, dies ist die Stellungnahme eines notorisch oberlehrerhaften und besserwisserischen Dummschwätzers

Estrellitan Offline

26.05.2005 12:32
#53 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi, Andreas & Rodorinx,
Let's see good reaction from japanese riders specially on "Customize".
Still I wonder german/kiwi riders how to keep your Estrella good condition before "customize". In Japan, we can claim manufacture when we face with
"Problem" on product like oil leak etc. There is no problem in Japan if your
Estrella is in "sick" because manufacture can support her life. But how the
situation is in Germany and NZ.

Tks.
Estrellian

uli estrella Offline

26.05.2005 12:49
#54  Antworten

dergelbeUlrich Offline

26.05.2005 13:47
#55 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Good question,

It will be a first test for me next week :

1. major maintenance on my wife's Estrella here in the Netherlands.
2. Kawasaki Headquarters for Europe are in The Netherlands (30km from where I live...).
3. but Estrellas have never been sold in the Netherlands (no parts list at the Kawa-dealer !).
4. How long will it take to get the right parts ?

If it takes 2-3 days in Germany where Estrellas are known, I guess it will take between 1 week and ??? weeks here where nobody knows - and nobody cares... Considering the complexity of administrative routes in Europe anything is possible.
U.

Ohne Rad/t kein Freud

Cadfael Offline

26.05.2005 15:45
#56 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

Hi Ulrich,

I suppose as long as the part numbers can be found in the repair handbook, it should be no problem and you should get the parts as fast as any other Kawasaki part which is available / on stock in the Netherlands headquarter!

I guess your local dealer has or can get a (German) repair handbook. At least on CD, given to him by a customer. You surely know someone who has the handbook on CD?! Or ask Geneviève! She sees someone nearly every day who has one!

CU
Andreas

dergelbeUlrich Offline

26.05.2005 20:55
#57 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

hi catfjaell,

this is the theory - I agree, but I have had quite some surprises in the past with dutch logistics

U.

Ohne Rad/t kein Freud

dergelbeUlrich Offline

07.06.2005 08:27
#58 RE:ESTRELLA THREAD IN ENGLISH Antworten

I knew it !!! I was right ! It will take at least a week for a couple of piston rings to get from A (Kawasaki European headquarters) 30 km down to my dealer !!!! (Although I must admit that I don't know where they keep those greasy parts... probably in a more greasy area than the periphery of Schiphol airport where they put their HQ)
U.

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz