Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 65 Antworten
und wurde 8.824 mal aufgerufen
 W650
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
fatstring Offline

03.07.2005 18:33
#46 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

In this picture the license plate is the bright glowing thing beneath the seat.

fatstring Offline

03.07.2005 18:35
#47 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

One more. This shows the license plate glowing again and shows the guys cool garage!

U-W Offline

03.07.2005 21:07
#48 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

In Antwort auf:
It seems like many people have had a crack form in their fenders

I heard about it, but I haven´t any problems with it. I think, you have right, the heavy original lights with blinkers and license plate, together fixed in only three holes, are too much for this small metal. I have, you see it, only a small taillight, the license plate (here in germany we must have it on this place !!) is fixed in the original taillightholes, and the little blinkers are not really heavyweights for the fender. So, I have no cracks.

WWL-EhrenMitGlied
Bleibt zu hoffen, dass das absehbare Ende des US-Imperiums nicht mehr all zu viele Kriege, Tote und weiteres unsägliches Leiden wie im Irak nach sich zieht.(clemens ronnefeldt)

fatstring Offline

04.07.2005 04:01
#49 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

the license plate (here in germany we must have it on this place !!)
I've seen German bikes with holes shot in their license plates. Do you know why they did that? I think it was three Ducati's near Bad Krueznach.
fatstring

U-W Offline

04.07.2005 08:53
#50 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

You are sure, that they shot[/b] this ??

Sometimes we change the fixing and so we have more holes than we need. On my plate, it is the same. At first the holes from the original W-taillight, and now another fixing, so you can see the old holes into the plate.

WWL-EhrenMitGlied
Bleibt zu hoffen, dass das absehbare Ende des US-Imperiums nicht mehr all zu viele Kriege, Tote und weiteres unsägliches Leiden wie im Irak nach sich zieht.(clemens ronnefeldt)

fatstring Offline

04.07.2005 18:15
#51 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

I guess it was probably because they moved the plate around a lot. The holes looked randomly placed, though, and there were a lot of holes. Maybe they were just angry with their license plate one day and shot it up!
fatstring

BRUNO Offline

04.07.2005 19:11
#52 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

hallo uwe, wo bin ich denn hier gelandet ??? gibts das forum jetzt nur noch in ausländisch ??? mir ist auch ohne zu wissen was da steht nur aufgefallen das ein nicht "schönes " motorrad um nicht zu sagen hässliche triumph auch mit noch so leckeren zutaten keine schönheit wird. die nackige auf dem werkststtbock geht ja noch , aber dann passen überhaupt keine proportionen mehr. da nützt auch der beste NORTON -Federbettrahmen nix. kannste mich mal aufklären ??-i weis auch nicht immer alles . mit besten grüssen BRUNO.

U-W Offline

04.07.2005 23:06
#53 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

Ne Bruno,
es gibt halt nur jetzt noch ne "internationale" Rubrik, wo man mit der ganzen Welt kommunizieren kann. Kannst ja auch mal n Thread in "russisch" aufmachen, vielleicht fahren da ja auch Ws rum

WWL-EhrenMitGlied

fatstring Offline

09.07.2005 00:51
#54 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

Alright meine Dammen und Herren, here is some nice Cafe W action, a gift from the W650.yahoo group and one of its more famous and well respected members (obviously not me), Mr. P.C.. Its probably something most of you have seen, at least those of you with a French connection. Bon appetitee!!
It's hopefully in the next post.
fatstring

fatstring Offline

09.07.2005 00:55
#55 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

Let me try again, sorry.
fatstring (chasing his tail)

fatstring Offline

09.07.2005 00:57
#56 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

[url=http://pierre-gentil.club.fr/Motos/Photo03_W650/W%20en%20Normandie.mpg]
Sorry about the do it yourself cut and paste. I couldn't get it to highlight the whole thing.
fatstring

Steve Dabbeljuh Offline

09.07.2005 11:10
#57 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

http://pierre-gentil.club.fr/Motos/Photo03_W650/W%20en%20Normandie.mpg

For the first time the connection failed - I will try it later again.

P.S. What´s the right way to get the link here?

fatstring Offline

09.07.2005 15:01
#58 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

Sorry.
put this; http:
then put this; //pierre-gentil.club.fr/Motos/Photo03_W650/W%20en%20Normandie.mpg
I'm not sure why only part of it turns blue and links up correctly!
fatstring

U-W Offline

11.07.2005 00:30
#59 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

Hi fatstring,

take this !!

http://pierre-gentil.club.fr/Motos/Photo...20Normandie.mpg

you forgot, to place the link between url into this [] an this [/]. I took this link from a belgium forum (I think so)

WWL-EhrenMitGlied

JeanRoule Offline

12.07.2005 10:31
#60 RE:Cafe Racer Pictures Antworten

Yes,
Pitchke, the author of that message in that (frenchspeaking) Belgian forum, is a very active member in the french forum.

The bike was for sale some time ago, maybe it still is.

J

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
«« LSL Thruxton
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz