Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 233 mal aufgerufen
 Motorrad
OMeGA_65 Offline

10.02.2022 15:33
Hello! Antworten

Hello!

First of all forgive me for writing in English, unfortunately I can read and speak German but I suck at writing!
Second, I am from Italy, I bought my W650 as a Christmas gift last December and I am now enjoying it a LOT!

I had a lot of motorcycles in the past years but this one is really relaxing. I also have a Moto Guzzi California 850 that my father bought new in 1973, and last Autumn I used my Vespa 150 LX for a 2 days ride from my town to Landsberg am Lech, almost 1850 km! Great fun!

So thanks for accepting me and safe rides to everyone!

Maggi Offline

10.02.2022 15:38
#2 RE: Hello! Antworten

Hello and welcome to our forum, no problem writing in english, I think many of us will understand it and can answer you.
I have the other problem, can write and understand english but can't speak it very well.

So, enjoy our forum and the information about the Kawasaki W that you will find here.

--
Blog
Ich springe hoch, ich springe weit,
warum auch nicht, ich hab' ja Zeit.
Frei nach H.E.

OMeGA_65 Offline

10.02.2022 15:49
#3 RE: Hello! Antworten

Hello Maggi, thank you so much!
It is really a giant forum, I will try to understand how it works first and then try to not make too much confusion :-D
I am sure I will find a lot of useful information here! Anyway the Kawasaki W is a real pleasure to ride!
Have a good day!

Maggi Offline

10.02.2022 16:42
#4 RE: Hello! Antworten

You should have a look at our database where you will find massive information about our motorcycle, there's also an PDF version on the forum.

--
Blog
Ich springe hoch, ich springe weit,
warum auch nicht, ich hab' ja Zeit.
Frei nach H.E.

OMeGA_65 Offline

10.02.2022 16:57
#5 RE: Hello! Antworten

Wow, thanks a lot!!

«« Holland
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest