Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 556 mal aufgerufen
 W650/W800 Technik Bereich
edwin Offline

14.06.2013 22:36
clutch Antworten

Hidihi my German friends,

I found the chain tensionexplanation very useful. Thank you for that.

I’m getting more and more excited about the technical aspects of riding a motorbike i.e. the W800.
After my blinker adventure and replacing the brake line, which, I must say, is a significant improvement, I turned my attention to the clutch. I wanted to know if the clutch had sufficient free-play of, so I understand, 2-3 cm, so I put the W on his centerstand, pulled in the clutch lever and engaged in first gear. The rear wheel stayed motionless (good!) en after 3 cm of letting go of the lever, the wheel started to move (so far so good). If I pull in the lever after the wheel starts turning, I can stop the wheel by hand. But if I let go of the clutch lever completely and the wheel starts to spin around quit happily, I cannot, after pulling in the lever, stop the wheel by hand or by putting my foot against the tire. Only by pressing in the brake pedal'the wheel will stop spinning around. After braking, the wheel has no intention to start spinning again, so my idea is that the clutch disengages properly. So my question is: Has this to do with the fact that once the axis of the gearbox has its momentum, the force is too big to stop the wheel by hand and the force of the rear brake is needed?

Mattes-do Offline

14.06.2013 22:46
#2 RE: clutch Antworten

I think that's it!

Gruss,
Mattes

edwin Offline

15.06.2013 17:16
#3 RE: clutch Antworten

Thnx Mattes-do,

anybody else?

Ulf Offline

15.06.2013 17:41
#4 RE: clutch Antworten

Zitat von edwin im Beitrag #1
Has this to do with the fact that once the axis of the gearbox has its momentum, the force is too big to stop the wheel by hand and the force of the rear brake is needed?

Depends on how much pain you can take.
http://www.roundhousekick.de/wp-content/...orris_force.jpg

Prost
Ulf

Freebiker Offline

16.06.2013 10:30
#5 RE: clutch Antworten

Zitat von Ulf im Beitrag #4
Zitat von edwin im Beitrag #1
Has this to do with the fact that once the axis of the gearbox has its momentum, the force is too big to stop the wheel by hand and the force of the rear brake is needed?

Depends on how much pain you can take.
http://www.roundhousekick.de/wp-content/...orris_force.jpg

Prost
Ulf

Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz