Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 24 Antworten
und wurde 5.399 mal aufgerufen
 W650
Seiten 1 | 2
fatstring Offline

03.07.2005 02:51
#16 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

U-W, no need to apologize, your english is fine, obviously much better than my German. We actually talk about US imperialism in my government and history classes, so I don't get to worried when other people talk about it.
And to Ursula; Thanks for the added clarification. And when I use the (misspelled) term "Shiess Ami" I do it jokingly. That is the term my friends and I use for each other. When we found out that the occasional German person used that term we thought it was so funny, and, embarrassingly accurate sometimes.
But no more of it. I'm less fond of politics than I am of motorcycles and to prove it I've added two pictures of a very tough looking bike, not a W, but still worthy. Oh, and not an LSL Thruxton, either. Look in the Cafe Racer section of this forum.
And someone in Sweden needs to put up some pictures of their bike, if they slow down enough to take any.
fatstring

ursula Offline

03.07.2005 21:23
#17 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

fatstring you're quite right - this guy in sweden really needs to put up some pictures- but remember the poor laddie had to do without his beloved for such a long time- probably doesn't even get off for food or drink or sleep - give him some time till the first fire cools down a bit

btw - what are you studying ?

W 650 : buy the bike - and get the friends for free

W650 - DoW und WWL-Befugte

fatstring Offline

04.07.2005 03:58
#18 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

Alright, I'll give the guy in Sweden some honeymoon (honigmond?) time. But not too much.
What am I studying, she asks....
I'm working on an Aerospace Engineering degree (or maybe, it's working on me?). I've got two more years and numerous headaches left. What about you? What do you do with all of your excellent language skills?
fatstring

ursula Offline

04.07.2005 06:52
#19 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

what am I doing ? - sometimes I ask myself the same....

I am a building biologist and master masoner. I restore historical buildings and also do all sorts of finery and paintwork on new ones using only natural, environment-friendly building materials such as clay or lime .And I check out buildings for materials that have been used, that may cause illness to the people who have to live there .
Besides I use a traditional moroccan technique called Tadelakt - a plaster that is compressed using small stones and then treated with a special soap to acchieve a surface thet is water repellant and of a marvellous lustre and which can be used to build showers or water basins.

I'm afraid I don't use my English that much , but sometimes I translate technical leaflets for the producers of the materials we use and , if needed, I help out to advise their international customers and teach them how to work with the materials . And if people come over here to see the works, I take care of them - translate, teach,accompany, make them feel at home - that kind of thing.
But I am afraid my English has really got very bad - I used to speak it better, but I don't have that much opportunity

I really hope, that the natural building sektor gets even more global , so that I can do more of this international thing.I love getting to know people of all those different cultures becase that is really interresting

you can check some pictures on my homepage http://tinyurl.com/c9obk- but the site is old and our new stuff still has to be uploaded -alas we don't have time now, since we have to earn all our year's money in the summer season between march and november

fatstring Offline

04.07.2005 07:06
#20 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

I really hope, that the natural building sektor gets even more global , so that I can do more of this international thing.I love
getting to know people of all those different cultures becase that is really interresting
It is very common here in Austin. In fact, I think it might be hard to build a new building without using environmentally safe materials and super efficient appliances. Maybe your company should go global starting in Austin?
fatstring

ursula Offline

04.07.2005 07:14
#21 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

just give me an order to build you a new house - and we'll be over the pond in a minute

In Antwort auf:
it might be hard to build a new building without using environmentally safe materials

sounds great - over here most people still use the other stuff

btw -aircraft engineering - sure would give me headache

Duck Dunn Offline

20.07.2005 18:32
#22 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

EYYY Guys, Rockers, Bikers,

back to the roots

back to the WHEELS, WHEELS OF STEEEEEEELEEEE

@Dünnling: you like the LSL Front Fender???

So SIMPLY CUT YOUR ORIGINAL FENDER

P.S. I don`t like LSL, all they do is take your money and giving you nothing for.
Many of these parts you can find much cheaper at other stores

Peace

Duck Dunn

JeanRoule Offline

21.07.2005 09:17
#23 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

No kidding Duck,

I have a cut original front fender (bought from ebay and cleaned it up a bit). I am skimming ebay now to find a rear one ready to be cut too. The front doesn't look too bad but it has a bit of machining scratches and it sits rather high up away from the tyre (equally high as the stock fender ofcourse )

So I might lower it and paint it. Do not know yet.

Joris

Pupsi Offline

26.07.2005 11:18
#24 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

@JeanRoule

they also offer an universal rear fender

http://www.clubman.de/php/parts.php?kategorie=2

They have an special site too:

http://www.clubman.de/php/umbaudetail.php?ID=1

it looks like it is not completly ready yet.

I do like the fittings for the front lamp but they are very expensive...

Hobby Online

26.07.2005 16:41
#25 RE:LSL Thruxton Antworten

190,- euro different between this two rear-fenders ?????
Gruß Hobby

Es ist nie zu spät für eine glückliche Kindheit...

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz