Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 530 mal aufgerufen
 W650/W800 Technik Bereich
edwin Offline

25.01.2013 17:31
Spiegel/mirror Antworten

Hello, my good German w800 friends,

maybe you will laugh your pants off but after removing my original mirror, I now have a problem with re-installing the thing. I simply can not discover how this works with those two counteracting nuts. Everything I do results in the wrong position. Does someone have an illustration or a manual that can explain this ( without doubt) very simple matter?

THNX!
Answers in German are kein Problem!

Edwin

Friedo Offline

25.01.2013 18:28
#2 RE: Spiegel/mirror Antworten

Hi Edwin, das ist keine Kontermutter, dahinter verbirgt sich eine Feder mit einer 6 mm Mutter. Dadurch wird ein Widerstand gegen Verdrehen erreicht. Du brauchst den Spiegel nur fest zu schrauben und dann den Spiegel in die richtige Position zu drehen. Wenn das Verdrehen zu einfach geht, dann musst Du die kleine Mutter ein bisschen anziehen um den richtigen Widerstand zu erreichen.

Grüße
Friedo

edwin Offline

25.01.2013 20:22
#3 RE: Spiegel/mirror Antworten

Hee Friedo,

I can 't find a spring with a 6 mm nut.The part that screws on the steeringbar has a normal thread which screws in the steering bar and the top inside thread is reversed. Do the photo's make any sense? When I screw on the mirror there is no way to adjust the mirror properly because when I turn the mirror a bit, it instantly loosens (because of the reversed threading I presume).25012013131.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)25012013130.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)25012013129.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)25012013128.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

decet Online

25.01.2013 20:42
#4 RE: Spiegel/mirror Antworten

The proper way to do it is as follows:
First you screw the lower part into the steering bar and tighten it with a torque of 30 Nm (256 lb-in). Then you insert the mirror arm into the reverse thread of the nut you just tightened (apply some grease to the threading), and adjust the arm to your liking. When the mirror position is right, you tighten the (reverse threaded) counter nut on the mirror arm to 30 Nm while holding the mirror in position. The lower nut should stay put if it was tightened properly.

Dieter (hope this helps)

Friedo Offline

25.01.2013 20:45
#5 RE: Spiegel/mirror Antworten

Hi Edwin, your mirror is a aftermarket part! I dont no, how to tide it up. I took tow pictures to demonstrate the original.

Greetings
Friedo

image.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
image-1.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

edwin Offline

26.01.2013 08:17
#6 RE: Spiegel/mirror Antworten

I 've got it,

thanks guys for your help.

Muchos gracias!

Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz