Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten
und wurde 1.681 mal aufgerufen
 Forumsmotorradmarkt
Seiten 1 | 2
3-Rad Offline

29.09.2010 22:29
#16 RE: [Verkaufe] Kawasaki W 650 Antworten

Zitat
Dieses Inserat wurde vorsorglich gelöscht, weil es nicht alle Sicherheitskriterien erfüllt. Lesen Sie vor Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Anbieter unbedingt unsere Sicherheitshinweise.

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDe...48&pageNumber=1

Soviel zu unglaublichen Angeboten.

Bei E-Bay wurden letzte woche auch 3 Top Gespanne zu unglaublichen Preisen angeboten.
Alle unter dem selben Namen.

Nach meldung bei E-bay wurden die ganz schnell gelöscht
Die übliche Nr. mit den Western Union Schecks.

Und täglich steht ein dummer auf...

-------------------------------------------------
Man kann sich über alles aufregen, aber man ist nicht dazu verpflichtet.
----------------------------------------------

Watzmann Offline

30.09.2010 09:15
#17 RE: [Verkaufe] Kawasaki W 650 Antworten

Hallo
3-Rad du hast absolut recht.
Hier die letzte mail vom " Verkäufer "

e-mail Anfang :
Hello ,

This bike's body does not have any damage at all or any signs of repaired body damage(never involved in an accident).The engine runs smooth as silk.I am the second owner of the bike and it is located in Italy.We will use Auto-Traslochi for our safety ,they will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the bike. With this procedure you will be able to check the bike before I receive the payment.
Here is how we will do it:
- You should give me your full shipping name and address.
- With your shipping details i will go to Auto-Traslochi to start the shipping process.
- They will contact you with the details about the shipping.
- After the shipping begins, you will have to pay 50% of the total amount to Auto Traslochi.
- The company will validate the payment and will keep the money in a fund until you are 100% satisfied with the condition of the bike.
- If you have accepted the bike you should pay the balance to Auto-Traslochi,if the bike is not what you expect it to be based on my description, they will refund the full amount to you, and you will not be liable for any costs..
- Inspection period is 7 days in order to verify the papers of the bike and test the bike.
If you agree i need to know your name,address and phone# in order to start the transaction.The shipping fees and insurance will be paid by me.

e-mail Ende

-------------------------------------
LG und alles , Watzmann

SO - W - 18

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz