Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 17 Antworten
und wurde 819 mal aufgerufen
 W650
Seiten 1 | 2
JeanRoule Offline

08.07.2005 12:50
World Weather Report Antworten

Hello,
Given the summer period, this could be nice to show off a bit :

Gothenburg, Europe Pretty far North - 20050708 - 28 Degrees Celcius (in the shade of course)

J
/ Too hot to take pictures !

W-Pferd Offline

08.07.2005 16:11
#2 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

Approximately 60 nm north of Hammerfest/Norway:

Pretty warm (more than 40 degrees (Fahrenheit)), cloudy und some slight waves and slight swell.
But yesterday we had 24 hours of sunshine

fatstring Offline

08.07.2005 17:44
#3 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

Nice! It's been 40 C here (Texas) for a couple of days now. I thought my tires were melting to the road!
fatstring

crazy froggy Offline

08.07.2005 19:11
#4 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

40 c is what we should have here in Provence, or at least 35. This year only 25 due to a rather strong north wind.
So a good temperature for riding. The only thing is that I bought a summer air-flow jacket and I am cold at night!
Wilfrid from Avignon

Claire Offline

08.07.2005 22:50
#5 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

Kia Ora

Currently 10 Degress Celcius here at the bottom of the world, high of 14 expected today.
The sun is out, great day for a ride.

C
"Ever noticed that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac"!

fatstring Offline

09.07.2005 00:47
#6 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

Provence? Does it normally get 40 c there? I thought only Texas and Africa got that rotten hot!!
fatstring

crazy froggy Offline

09.07.2005 09:09
#7 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

OK you won let's say 35 to 38
Maybe it doesn't last the whole summer but one month at least.
Wilfrid from Avignon

fatstring Offline

09.07.2005 15:05
#8 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

38...That's hardly even hot!
You don't have much air conditioning over there do you? I didn't see hardly any in Germany. Here in Texas every building has huge air conditioners that are on all the time. We went to the movies the other day and it was 37 c outside and 18 c inside!
fatstring

W-Pferd Offline

09.07.2005 17:19
#9 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

In Antwort auf:
You don't have much air conditioning over there do you? I didn't see hardly any in Germany

Air-co is good for little girls, Europeans are tough.

fatstring Offline

10.07.2005 04:44
#10 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

Yeah, you don't see much 40 c in Europe either. And oddly enough, anything over about 31 c and I do in fact turn into a whining little girl.
fatstring

Ride Safe Y'all

W-Pferd Offline

10.07.2005 13:10
#11 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

In Antwort auf:
you don't see much 40 c in Europe either

I think thats why Fahrenheit invented this strange ohter scale, just to make people happy having temperatures above 30 sometimes.

And even if we have less than 40 C (), we have some days with more than 40 mm of rain, so we don't have to care about cleaning our bikes, this is done by nature

fatstring Offline

10.07.2005 16:49
#12 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

We just went for a whole month with no rain at all. My bike was very dirty!
fatstring

Duck Dunn Offline

20.07.2005 18:26
#13 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

today its 25 c in Munich, Germany. It`s windy, sunny mixed with clouds, but no rain.

next week I go to Italy Senigalia, they talk about its 38 c in Rome!!!!!!!

hot like hell

JeanRoule Offline

21.07.2005 14:40
#14 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

I took half a day off to ride the bike and to finally make some pictures. Left home in a beautiful sky with some clouds but 22°C.

The plan was to run a +200km tour from Gothenburg to Trollhättan (southpoint of the biggest lake in Sweden)and back via Stenungssund (Westcoast) and then along the coastline ride home.

When I was just approaching Kungälv, less than 20km from my home I saw big ugly clouds inland and thought well maybe I should not head inland, so I turned back for an alternative route southwest along the coastline near Gothenburg.

But ofcourse the clouds followed me, so I decided to just turn around again and go home. The bike was in the garage for like 5 minutes when it started pissing .

Urrgh, mostly the clouds come over sea and get heavier over land. The coastline itself is pretty dry. Now the clouds came from inland and headed West, peculiar!

Anyway, I am not happy
Joris

ursula Offline

21.07.2005 16:22
#15 RE:World Weather Report Antworten

In Antwort auf:
to finally make some pictures

you can take some nice indoor pictures for the girl's calendar instead

for those who don't know - last year we made a pinup-calendar for the girls and whoever wants to may send a picture of himself and his W to me for this years' edition - of course we are only interrested in the bike...

W 650 : buy the bike - and get the friends for free

W650 - DoW und WWL-Befugte

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz