Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
W650.deW650 ForumW-Tour/Treff-Kalender
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten
und wurde 1.243 mal aufgerufen
 W650
ursula Offline

30.05.2005 20:15
pics pics pics Antworten

here's a link to a thread in the german forum with lots of beautiful pictures .
http://tinyurl.com/ce4qw
What I'd be interested in here is where've you all been riding .
Which is the nicest picture of your W ( actually stole that from the other thread )

For a start - here's one of mine taken during this years spring holiday ( specially for wilfried )

W650 - DoW und WWL-Befugte

und ich sag trotzdem meine Meinung !!

crazy froggy Offline

01.06.2005 15:51
#2 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

Oh la la Ursula, I have been surprised since on the French forum the French guy of last flamekuhe tour told us that the Germans were perfect riders, fast when they could and respectuous of the security and driving laws. And now on your picture I see you riding on the wrong side of the white line, overtaking a poor French driver and that just between two curves
Well may be it's the French influence
Where were you? Alpes maritimes? I can see some yellow flowers on the trees, may be some mimosas in late winter early spring.
Anyway here are two photos.
The first one was taken at Lambesc a little village north of Marseille where there is a motorbikes flea-market. Since you read the French forum you may have noticed that we talk and boast a lot about this place, especially when we go in winter
It's the only one I have for you have understood that we talk more than we act
It is also true that for travelling you need time, money and not too much of a family
here it is I am the tallest (and also the oldest!) of the two proud owners
I only write the link my German is always bad and I don't want to bother the slow connections users:
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/6876/ballade2803050099cm.jpg
The other one is to show my w, you can notice I kept the 99 bar. I use it mainly in town and little roads so I only regreat it when I drive on the motor-way...
I added two old round mirrors, a bar to protect the engine, and a little narrower tail light the lucas style. Its back seems better to me like that. The container is there because I was going to fill it up with wine
(sorry no beer crates here, but we can still have a BBQ!)
http://img33.echo.cx/img33/7578/pict00371oh.jpg
Here you are, next one please
Wilfrid from Avignon

ursula Offline

01.06.2005 20:59
#3 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

you know, my mother tought me always to adapt to the national customs if I was abroad

In front of me you can see another bike - that's Hubert from Spirit of Passion .
We'd met that day in Draguignan and he took us on a nice tour to Grasse, where we stayed at his place for a night, before returning to Tourves the other day.
And you're quite right - the yellow plant is the Mimosa and it was this year's easter holiday.

I also have the high bars and I really hate riding on a motorway

pelegrino Offline

02.06.2005 09:52
#4 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

Nice bike - good colour,good bars,good seat,good tyres and enough room for important luggage.
Just like mine :

Bernd,always transporting something...

Life is pretty boring when you take yourself too seriously!

crazy froggy Offline

02.06.2005 11:35
#5 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

Yes but Hubert was on the good side of the road
Wilfrid from Avignon

crazy froggy Offline

02.06.2005 11:37
#6 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

I see what you mean
have you set something to prevent the back bags from touching the wheel or the pipes?
Wilfrid from Avignon

pelegrino Offline

02.06.2005 12:30
#7 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

In Antwort auf:
...something to prevent the back bags...
Only the small pieces (carrier,protectors,fender - I don't know the correct word) that most of the bagusers bought from Louis-shop (Eurobikes):

The bags became weak and are turning in- and downside by the time...

crazy froggy Offline

02.06.2005 21:34
#8 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

Saw it, thank you, but when you say good seat is thet ironic?
And you Ursula can you stand the 99/00 seat or do you have the new one?
As for me my ass hurts after two hours riding, and I think I should change the seat if I was to really tour with my W
Wilfrid from Avignon

ursula Offline

02.06.2005 21:42
#9 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

wilfried - I still have the original Seat

the longest I rode on the W was this :

Tourves - St.Maximin-la-Baume - Rians - Joques - Cadenet - Bonnieux - Lacoste - St.Saturnin-d´Apt - Sault - Gorges de la Nesque - Flasson - Mt.Ventoux - Sault - Villes-s/Auzon -Roussillon - Fontaines de Vaucluse - Cavaillon - Merindol - Pertuis - Rians - St.Maximin-la-Baume - Tourves

After that my arse hurt

But normally we ride about 300 km if touring, and that's ok

pelegrino Offline

03.06.2005 09:19
#10 Seat Antworten

In Antwort auf:
...good seat is thet ironic?...
Not really,I'm quite satisfied with the original - apart from that I'm gonna try to build a single-seat some day,that fits to my backside...schaunmermal (that's a special german word for "we'll see some day...",created by an old sportsman)

By the way,I should buy one of the old seats from our urban footballstadium - they sell the old ones for 5,- Euro now,because they have to be replaced by new ones for next years world-championsip...

crazy froggy Offline

03.06.2005 12:21
#11 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Tourves - St.Maximin-la-Baume - Rians - Joques - Cadenet - Bonnieux - Lacoste - St.Saturnin-d´Apt - Sault - Gorges de la Nesque - Flasson - Mt.Ventoux - Sault - Villes-s/Auzon -Roussillon - Fontaines de Vaucluse - Cavaillon - Merindol - Pertuis - Rians - St.Maximin-la-Baume - Tourves

Nice walk! next time ride to Avignon as well
Wilfrid from Avignon

KOKOSCHINSKY Offline

03.06.2005 16:17
#12 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

heeloo fellow froggy,
joe suiz so glad tsaet mois gefuendert le foerum onkelaise,
finalmente i can talker in meen tunge,
whoets up in de hood?

M.Tatarin de Tarascon

crazy froggy Offline

03.06.2005 17:58
#13 RE:pics pics pics Antworten

Nice to meet you fellow, yet it seems we didn't learn to speak in the same pond
May be it was a special pond in Tarascon, isolated from the rest of Provence, never know, anyway if I see a fellow frog jumping on a w in Tarascon (which is only 20 KM away from my place and I ride trhough it when I go to the sea) I will stop so that we can exchange our batracian feelings about our common bike
Wilfrid from Avignon

Sprung  
Der-Amazon-LinkW650 ForumAsbest
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz